The Doctor is in
Welcome to the magical world of Doc McStuffins! Treat your child to a world of learning fun with the Amazon exclusive LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power Bundle featuring Disney Junior Doc McStuffins. This bundle includes: a limited-edition LeapPad2 Power Learning Tablet with Recharger Pack, $20 Digital Download Card, 2 Extra Stylus, 8 Doc McStuffins Wallpapers and 9 Apps (onboard and downloadable) including Music Player, 5 Learning Songs, Pet Writing App, Art Studio, Photo Lab, Utility Suite, and your choice of one additional downloadable App.
Built from the ground up just for kids, LeapPad2 Power with Recharger Pack is kid-tough and holds a charge for up to 9 hours of learning-packed fun. You’ll never have to buy batteries again! Also includes 4GB of memory and loads of exciting features. Take pictures and videos with front-and-back cameras/video recorders. Play, draw and write on the 5" touch screen with the included stylus. Tilt and shake for motion-based play, customize and more!
Your Disney Junior Doc McStuffins LeapPad2 Power works with LeapFrog’s library of 800+ educator-approved apps, games, eBooks, videos, music and more.** Learning games draw from 2,600 skills and select games auto-level, adapting to your child’s pace in subjects like reading and writing, mathematics, creativity and life skills, and science and social studies. And with 4GB of storage, the learning fun never ends! You can also connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see the details of your child’s play and learning, including levels achieved, skills practiced and recently played games. Hardware includes 1-year limited warranty. For details, see leapfrog.com/warranty.* The NPD Group / Consumer Tracking Service; PS Electronic Learning, Learning Tablet Brands as defined by LeapFrog, Dollars, Annual 2012.**The LeapFrog educator team approves all LeapFrog content. Some titles not available until year-end 2013.For Digital Download Card terms visit leapfrog.com/download_card_terms.
This bundle is sold exclusively by Amazon.com and is a limited edition for holiday 2013. Once it’s gone, it’s gone so get yours today!
- Recommended for children ages 3–9 years old.
- Features two cameras, 4GB of memory and a kid-tough design.
- Included Recharger Pack keeps LeapPad2 Power charged for up to 9 hours of learning-packed fun. You’ll never have to buy batteries again!
- Includes two bonus stylus pens and 8 custom wallpapers
- Also includes $20 Digital Download Card, 8 Doc McStuffins Wallpapers, 2 Extra Stylus and 9 included Apps (onboard and downloadable).
- Works with LeapFrog's educator-approved library of 800+ apps, games, eBooks, videos, music and more.
Play and Learn with Pixar Pals
Travel the galaxy with WALL-E and EVE, swim with Nemo and Dory or embark on fun adventures with Woody and Buzz as you explore science, logic and more! This fun and engaging game has children complete science and logic challenges, solve puzzles, unlock mini games and learn about the world of astronomy and ocean science. Pixar Pals Learning Game is compatible with all LeapPad Kids’ Learning Tablets and LeapsterGS.
As with all LeapFrog learning games, Pixar Pals is created by educational experts and designed using innovative gameplay for a deep, effective and engaging learning experience. Pixar Pals gameplay is designed to build a foundational understanding of science, simple engineering and logic & reasoning skills which are linked to future educational success. Recommend for children ages 4-7 years old.
- Sorting and classifying: Sorting and classifying objects based on size, function, or weight involves logical reasoning skills essential for learning.
- Environmental Awareness: Encouraging children to play outdoors, to explore their surroundings and take an interest in plants, insects and animals will help them learn about their environment. In time they will learn about how our planet works and make responsible decisions.
- Logic and reasoning skills: Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions.
- Science facts: Children learn to consider scientific facts within the domains of life science, physical science, and earth science.
- Sea animals: Children learn to categorize animals by species, imitate their sounds and learn interesting facts about the life science.